Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, March 7, 2014

House SOUS Die Cut day

Welcome to another fun Friday Stuck on You Sketches Die Cut Day

We were challenged to use a house in our design.  My family moved a few months ago and we needed a layout to celebrate move.  It has been so good for all of us.

I used Handyman, Straight from the nest, Freshly Picked, Home Accents, and Plantin (for the circles I cut in half.) I also used my i-rock, stickles, primas, and some fun dies cuts a friend gave me to play with (the fence and the swirls.) The paper is Bazzil and Echo Park.


Our new home




7 comments:

Vivian Lake said...

Everything is so pretty on your layout. Congrats on your new home.

Ганна Грудень said...

Great page! Love your details!

Ganna)
http://nusechka.blogspot.com/

Monica said...

Love your real house and your wonderful pages.. congrats...

Holly Hudspeth said...

How happy is this? I love it. The colors and design are wonderful. Great job.

Sylvie said...

Love all the elements and details, Misty! Congrats on your new home!

Helen Gullett said...

Fabulous layout!! Love the house and the arrangement of photos on it. CONGRATULATIONS of your new home :)

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

This is such a pretty and fantastic layout !! I love your die cut house !!

Thank you so much for joining us at Jo's FFC !!

Mayra DTM
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com