Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, January 10, 2014

SOUS Snowman Reveal

This week's Die Cut team is challenged to make a project using a snowman.

I made a card for my parents.  The snowman on Santa's Village for the Cricut Imagine looks like he is waving to me.  My parents came to visit NM all the way from Missouri.  We had a wonderful visit and it was hard to say goodbye.  I made this card to send them with some pictures from their visit.

I used ink on the edges and pop dots to give it a 3d feel.

check out Stuck on you sketches to see all the other wonderful projects.


8 comments:

Monica said...

He is waving!!!! I love your layers and all your color!!

Nanne said...

Super fun card, miss using my Imagine :( I'm sure your parents loved receiving the card with the photos..
hugs
Nanné

Leah (*BeeCherryLady*) said...

He's kinda cool and you are USING your Imagine! I'm impressed! =)
Fun project girl!

Hugs!!!

Sylvie said...

He is waving!! Very cute card. Your parents must have loved it!

Helen Gullett said...

What a fun card! Look at the snowman! Looks like he is talking to us :D and cute polkadots paper!!!

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

I love this fun snowman ! So cheerful and cute !

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Ганна Грудень said...

Great card! I love your details! Have a nice day!)

Holly Hudspeth said...

this is so cute. Love your take on the arms. The paper selection was great too!