Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, January 24, 2014

Pedicures and Flip Flops

The Stuck on you Sketches challenge this week is to use clothes in your project.  It has been cold here this winter and all I can thing of it that it is time to warm up.  What better way to welcome Spring and warmer weather than to get a pedicure and sport some flip flops.

I made this using my Silhouette Cameo and svg files.  I added lots of bling with the gems and pen work.  Now come on warm weather.  

Make sure you check out the other gals over at Stuck on You Sketches.  As usual they are AWESOME!!!

Come on Warm Weather!!!!


















4 comments:

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

What a perfect layout , I love the cute die cuts !!!!

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Monica said...

ooooooh makes me want to get a pedicure!! How great is this!!! Fun fun fun.

Helen Gullett said...

I screamed the same thing... I wanna warm weather now! Your flip flop is cute!

Holly Hudspeth said...

I LOVE this!