Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, December 27, 2013

SOUS Reveal Snowflakes

I just love making ornaments.  My snow day cartridge for my Imagine makes it easy.  I love the snowflakes on the Christmas tree.  I used stickles to add some glittery goodness.

I had to calibrate my Imagine since we moved and it works great again.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Make sure you give our other designers some love at Stuck on you sketches!!!



5 comments:

Helen Gullett said...

Love these cute ornaments! Great color for Christmas too!

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

These are very pretty and detailed !!! Beautiful !!

Mayra
Mayrsdesigns.blogspot.com

Monica said...

I loveeeed my Imagine. I was so sad when It quit working. I think I own this cart you mentioned. These are beautiful!

Ганна Грудень said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

nichtniedlich said...

This is SO lovely! I like the dimensional look, working with layers as well as the shapes itself. I will keep this in memory for the next holiday season - thanks a lot for this inspiration
hugs serafeena