Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Ornament DieCut SOUS Reveal

This week we were challenged with making a DieCut project with a Christmas ornament. I decided to make mine an actual Christmas ornament.

I made a paper mache ornament that I covered with beautiful Christmas paper.  As a celebration of 10 years without my breast tumor I made it into a breast cancer awareness ornament.  It looks amazing on my tree.


3 comments:

Melin said...

What a fabulous Ornament! What a wonderful commemoration and meaning! I am your newest follower and honored to be on the SOUS DT with you!
-Melin
My Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com

Monica said...

This is beautiful and what a significant meaning... ooooh I want close ups of your beautiful ornament!! Congrats to you!!! I can't wait to see all your wonderful work.

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

This is beautiful ornament and what a wonderful meaning !! So happy to be part of this design team with you , and I look forward to seeing more of your amazing creations !

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com