Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, November 8, 2013


Hello and welcome to the Whimsical Designs “Give Thanks” Blog Hop. You should have arrived here from Sheila's blog.If you need to start from the beginning of the hop, head on over to Whimsical Designs blog. 




I made a layout to use for my daughter's Fall walk through the bosque picture.  We love the leaves in the fall near the river.


Thank you for joining us today for the blog hop. Your next stop is Melissa: http://melissa-moecreations.blogspot.com/ .


17 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is so sweet. The perfect fall LO. The deer and squirrel are adorable. Thanks for joining in the hop!

lindaplus3 said...

That is a very cute layout... love the colors :)

Beth F. said...

A wonderful outdoor layout!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

great layout!

Indy said...

What a sweet project!

Melissa said...

Super cute L/O!

marg0006 said...

Great LO.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

sue jones said...

Such a sweet page

DonnaMundinger said...

Lovely layout! I'm sure it will frame the picture beautifully. xxD

GiGi said...

What a darling layout! Your white pen work looks fantastic!

Nanne said...

What a cute layout Misty.. love that deer and your oversized title..
hugs
Nanné

Sheila Burns said...

The tree is so cute! Awesome fall project!

Iris said...


Cute layout.

isoscia at aol dot com

Tereese S said...

Super cute layout. Great job. Happy Hopping!! :D

Darlene Whalley said...

What a darling layout!The deer and the owl are adorable and I love the colors

PsyDCarolyn said...

So cute! LOVE the deer and the owl, I love owls! Great page.

DaileyScrapper said...

I love your layout. It's adorable. And wow I can't believe we have almost the same blog name. I got mine from my last name which is "Dailey". I think that pretty cool.
Yvette