Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, October 4, 2013

Stuck on You Sketches Reveal Magic

When I think of magic I think about witches and Halloween.  Guess having a Halloween month birthday brings that to mind first.  I LOVE October!!!  For us here in New Mexico it means cooler weather, fall leaves by the river, the International Balloon fiesta, fall fiesta for CCPS, McCall's Pumpkin Patch, and haunted corn mazes.  All of that sounds like so much fun to me.

This is a super cute set from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs called Double Trouble Witches.  I love the layering in the hair.  I used ink to help create a more layered design on the edges.

I hope you enjoy all the great projects from the ladies over at Stuck on you Sketches




2 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh Misty, I love this layout!! The papers you used are just perfect and I just love, love the die cuts you used!! I love October too and sounds like you have some awesome goodness coming up here in Oct! Hugs!

Leah (*BeeCherryLady*) said...

She's the cutest witch! Seriously!
Totally darling girl!
And those potion bottles are REALLY making me what
to do my own! =)

~Leah