Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, October 18, 2013

Stuck on You Sketches Fall Reveal

I made a Pick of the Patch Mini album for my challenge design.  I used my cameo to cut svg files and some silhouette files to decorate my album.  I used Lori Whitlock's mini album with case file set to make this super cute album.

The paper line is Bo Bunny's Autumn Song.

Enjoy.












2 comments:

Holly Hudspeth said...

lOVE, LOVE, LOVE this mini album. Fabulous Fall feel. Great job!

Leah (*BeeCherryLady*) said...

Super cute Misty!!!!!!
Lots of work but looks like this was
a fun one as well to put together!!!!

=)