Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, February 22, 2013

SOUS Write project

I love this challenge.  This layout has a silly story.  So I had it all complete and laying on my craft table.  My son's cat, who needs so much attention LOL, decided to get a HUGE drink and get totally wet in the process.  As I turned around he was laying his fat butt on my just finished layout.  :(  Water all over it.  FYI Imagine ink is Not I repeat NOT waterproof.  So I had to recut some elements.  I do have to tell you that my Imagine IS working with CCR and these were print and cut from CCR.  :)  Finally!!!!!!  

Enjoy. Don't forget to head over to http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.com/ and check out the cool stuff the rest of the design team came up with.

Imagine Notebook Doodles, gypsy font, and Cricut Mini school images.  





3 comments:

Nanne said...

What a "not" so funny story..LOL But your layout turned out super fun..
hugs
Nanné

Sylvie said...

tehehehe. I don't mean to laugh but my cat would have done the same thing! Cute page, though! :)

Shilo said...

Great way to keep such an important milestone in your girls life...cool idea.