Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, January 11, 2013

SOUS Switch-A-Roo

For the switch a Roo project I used a Miss Kate's Cuttables file set called Snowball Fun.  I love that I can mix and match print and cut with cardstock.  I wanted the hat and scarf to match the paper line I used (Carta Bella Winter Fun) but I liked the colors of the snowman in the file set.  So I cut the scarf, snowflakes, and hat from the papers and then did a print and cut with the remaining parts.  




Now head on over and check out the other AMAZING ladies and their talent over a Stuck On You Skethes!!!!

3 comments:

Holly Hudspeth said...

This is a great two photo layout. Makes me wish it snowed here so I can make one. Wonderful scrap.

Nanne said...

oh this is such a cute layout Misty, cant' get enough of your cute little snowman...
hugs
Nanné

najmi anuar said...

very nice and superb layout!! c:
in malays i would say:sangat- sangat cantik dan comel!! really love it!! c: