Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Thursday, January 31, 2013



Hi and welcome to the 100th sketch blog hop..



if you just stopped by and want to join in on the hop, please start off at Stuck on U Sketches 

You should of arrived here from (Patricia over at http://patriciaslayout.blogspot.nl/) blog

Here is our 100th sketch that Leah has created for our hop..



and here is my take on our sketch..







I used a super cute set from Miss Kate's Cuttables to create this Valentine's Day layout ready for pictures of my kids.  I printed my papers using my Cricut Imagine.  I love being able to whip out some beautiful paper and fun cuts.  I brought in my cuts to the Silhouette Studio software.  I edited the colors a bit to match my papers.  Then sent it to the printer and cut.  I also love to use the Quick Quotes powder puff inks to add dimension to the cuts.  A few pop dots and they don't look like a print and cut at all.  I do like my Imagine for the printing but the cameo is hands down the best for the print and cut.  

Leave a comment and make sure you are a follower and you will be entered to win some fun blog candy!!! I have 3 colors of powder puff inks and a $10 Gift certificate for Miss Kate's Cuttables of your own. I will do a random drawing featuring one of my silly kids on Thursday evening Feb 7th at 8:00 pm. I will post the winner Friday Feb 8th.

A HUGE THANK YOU to Miss Kate for sponsoring this great prize. You should go to her site and see the super cute sets she has over there.




Thank you for stopping by today and your next hop stop will be Margie (http://bellabugcreations.blogspot.com/)

Have a beautiful day!!!!


38 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Hopping along...TFS your lovely LO - LOVE this sketch:):)

Joni said...

Great sketch. Glad I found this hop.

Linda said...

Sweet layout, colourful and bright

EstherT said...

Your layout is so sweet - perfect for upcoming valentines day pics!

Kathleen White said...

A Valentine's Day delight!!

Tess Davis said...

Super cute! New follower :)

Debbie Bakk said...

This will be a special page for your valentine sweethearts. would love to win your RAK- I became a new follower of yours today and looking foreard to scrapping this weekend with this wonderful sketch

Leah (*BeeCherryLady*) said...

Hiya Misty!
How darn cute is this page!
I love the choice of photo mats as well,
thats fun.
And I"ll have to check out that site...how nice
of her to sponsor the candy! sweetness!

Hugs...Leah

Regina Easter said...

awesome prize and an awesome layout....

Nanne said...

oh this is adorable.. love your heart candies and the color scheme, this is such a great take on the sketch...
hugs
Nanné

Fern said...

Misty, your layout is precious!!! Love the Valentine's Day theme!! Hugs!!

Jackie Plank said...

Your layout is very pretty.

Sandi Cl~ said...

Wow, wow! What fantastic colors and patterns! I love this, girl!

Melissa said...

Love your layout and the sketch, and I am in love with Miss Kate Cuttables!! Thanks for the opportunity to win.

joefil said...

Hopping along..Beautiful layout love the colors.

Universal Heart said...

So fun! And clever! Thanks for this.

Vicki said...

Yummy layout. Great colors.

Joan Young said...

So cute!

annette said...

hi Misty .. love your page with the heart candy with a message .. great colours .. new follower .. hugz x:)

Tracey said...

Fabulous Misty, love it! Very pretty paper collection!

Lezlye Lauterbach said...

adorable!

Patries said...

Love the layout, the mix of the patterns !

magicwanda said...

Oh Misty what a fun page, I am lovin all the hearts
I really gotta start using my Imagine more....lol
Hugs

Candace said...

great layout!!! love miss kate cutables files!!

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

JenL said...

So pretty!

Sylvie said...

Very cute! Love how bright it is without being the obvious Valentine Red. Off to check out Miss Kate's stuff! How fun!

blsd2scrp said...

what you have done to your blog looks great! I really love your Valentine's page...great colors and energy! thanks for a really great hop!

Leslie said...

What a pretty page!

Christy said...

This is so super cute!!! LOVE it:)

jennyplace2 said...

Watch a fun take on the sketch is is just so filled with love. TFS!

scrappinlil said...

Such a cute layout...love the take on the sketch....Beautiful colors. I am now a follower of your blog. TFS

Shona said...

this is a fun project and love the colors :)

D- said...

Love your layout. TFs.
dmcardmaker (AT AOL)

Melinda Felicilda said...

beatiful layout...ang i love all the heart.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Sweet layout. Several of the blogs in the blog hop lineup including yours I've had to use Internet Explorer to find the Follow option to click on to become a Follower. I usually use Moxzilla Firefox.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Cheryl Bullock said...

I need to be reminded to use pastels more - thanks for the inspiration!

Margie said...

Oh what a super cute, fun, adorable layout! LOVE IT!

Holly Hudspeth said...

Great work. Love the colors.