Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!!!!

My newest favorite hobby is making clothes for my daughter's new American Girl doll.  There are so many ideas out there.  I am in love!!!!  Here are some of my projects.


My 3 kids n Christmas eve in their Christmas pajamas.  Lexi and her doll Kate got a matching set.  I used my cameo to make the appliques out of printable vinyl for the tops.  Alexis has an A and a flower and her doll a K and a matching flower.


The corduroy fabric was on sale so I used this pink to match with a bold blouse.  I need to practice my sleeve stitching but these came out pretty good I think.


This was a fun drawn out pattern I tried out.  I want to make the length longer and the sleeves a touch longer.  Alexis really likes this one.  

No comments: