Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, December 28, 2012

S.O.U.S. I Deer-ly Love Christmas

I love this new challenge over at Stuck on You Sketches.

The challenge is to use a deer in a Christmas layout.  I got this great paper pack in Houston at the Archivers during the Black Friday sale for $1.99.  I was super excited to find this line in it.  It is from my mind's eye.  It is super glittery and the silver reminded me of tinsel. 


I used my Silhouette for all the cuts.  They came from my Design Studio software.  I cut snow flakes, the great flourish tree, the deer, and the title using my cameo.  The border is a punch and the pennants were hand cut.

Head on over to SOUS and check out the rest of the amazing ladies and their projects for this challenge.

3 comments:

Rose Red said...

Everything is just so pretty!! love it!

Tracey said...

Just Beautiful! Love the plaid background and all the pennants. Just noticed the deer in the photo, fabulous!

Holly Hudspeth said...

I just love this layout. So festive yet very sophisticated. Great work!!! Happy New Year.