Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, November 23, 2012

Welcome to the Harvesting Memories Blog Hop

Good Black Friday everyone.  I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.



If you have come from Shawnees blog over at www.quiverofangels.blogspot.com you are in the right place.

If you have not, head on over to Lisa at www.honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com to start at the beginning.

My project is a fun layout.

It is one I have done before.  I am on vacation and something has happened to my post.  :(  Since I did not bring my laptop I do not have a picture of my original project.  But, here is a great layout to enjoy that is very fall themed.


Your next stop along the way is to visit the lovely Pam over at www.lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com

Enjoy and Happy Fall.

12 comments:

Melanie Rozwood said...

How sweet. I like the lettering.

afternoonscrapper.blogspot.com

Melissa Chesser said...

My post didn't publish as I planned either. When you get back home, I hope you post your original project.

Pamela Lash said...

I absolutely adore your LO - the details and colors really pop! TFS and it's fun to hop w/you!
pam_lash at yahoo dot com

Manhattan Mandie said...

Love this LO! It's super cute!

Kathy's-Krafts said...

Fabulous layout.
Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

Mary Jaminski said...

Hi Misty - Love your paper colors! Please be sure to hop over to my blog . . . I've got Blog Candy! Happy Day to you! Mary - http://irongatestamps.blogspot.com/

Marianne said...

What a fun layout...love all the details. Thanks for sharing

Vanessa said...

how sweet, love the background paper

Leah (*BeeCherryLady*) said...

Oh my word..Misty, girl this is AMAZING!
The bold background and die cut choice..the white pen details and popped photo mats! Darling!

Ok off to your SOUS page...

M&Ddesigns said...

Misty: This is a cute layout. Love all the fall colors, the lettering & the pumpkins.

~Beth & Emily
mddesigns_11@yahoo.com
http://motherandaughterdesigns.blogspot.com

Rosalee said...

Love the sweet LO Misty. The 3D pumpkins add a sweet effect. Love it
Hugs, Rosalee

Haidee said...

super super adorable TFS
great being in hop with you