Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, November 16, 2012

Owl SOUS project


Fall Harvest

This challenge was to create a project using an Owl.  I just love the owls in the silhouette store.  I have the subscription so I get a ton of files every month.  I had to have this set.  The paper is even a print and cut from one of the fill designs.  

If you don't have a cameo yet you should consider one.  They are amazing.

Check out the rest of the amazing ladies over at the SOUS Design Team.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute, Misty! I love those owls with their different patterns! :)

magicwanda said...

Hi Misty, really like this layout
Love all the owls ....love the papers too!

Margie said...

Great bunch of hooters! :) LOL! CUTE layout!

Nanne said...

This is adorable Misty.. Love the cute little owls, plus those title accents.. too cute
Hugs
Nanné

Leah (*BeeCherryLady*) said...

First off, Alexis...my gosh, what a doll!
I've been Ms Emo Mom today and just really feeling so grateful for my babies...just seeing her little face, I know you feel the same way!
I love the idea of doing the flip book for her school stuff! Smart!
But onto your owl page, gosh...how sweet! The flourished branch and the owls. The circle detail up the side..just a really cute LO!

Hope you all had an incredible holiday! Blessings!

~Leah