Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, November 30, 2012

Gift SOUS Project

I have been having a blast with the nugget tins.  They are so much fun.  I am making tons of these for the great friends and neighbors we have.


I used my Cameo to make it from top to bottom.  I used a rectangle attached to a border cut for the curved borders with circles in them.  I also used a cut file I set up to cut the papers to cover the nuggets and then tin base cover.  With each one I filled it with digital patterned paper from Echo Park.  I just LOVE that I can print a cut with the digital files.  So much easier than running to the store to grab a sheet and have tons left i cannot use.  Plus, taking 3 sick kids to the store it not much fun.  I cut the tag and another square with flood fill papers to make the tag.  The Santa is a paper piecing from the Silhouette Store.

Enjoy and hop on over to Stuck On you Sketches to check out what the other ladies created.  They are amazing as always.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guys visit my blog ;) http://thesmallpepperr.blogspot.it/