Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Monday, November 5, 2012

Alexis Flip Book


Alexis and I used my cameo over the weekend to make her a flip book for her science box at school.  It has all the planets in it.  We used print and cut files, a 3d Album by Lori Whitlock, and titles from Silhouette Studio to make the book.  We used brads for the bindings because that was easier for her little hands.  We used LOTS of zip dry glue and the ATG gun (that she has gotten good at.)  On each tag she wrote the name of the planet and glued in some information for the kids to learn.  We had fun together and it came out really nice.









1 comment:

Krisi said...

My products are no longer available in a store. If you are interested in purchasing the Recipe box you can contact me via e-mail and purchase through paypal.com and I will send you the files. adamandkrisi at gmail dot com