Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Sunday, October 21, 2012

Time Gone By

Here is a fun layout for this weeks use any cutter challenge over at SweetSassyDiva.com  I used my cameo with a fun tag cut and two print and cuts for the watch and the title.  I really love my cameo.  It works great for elegant to fun and sassy.  The uses are endless.  I love making my own titles using any font on my computer.  I love making simple and complex designs.  The freedom of design is limited only to your imagination or the imagination of others with all the amazing ideas out there.  :)

If you have been on the fence, let me tell you, this machine is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments: