Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, October 12, 2012

Stuck On You Sketches Ballet Layout

Alexis really enjoys dancing.  We have taken a year off of ballet because the studio she attended is not 30 minutes away.  With our already crazy schedule, there is not time to add another 30 mile commute to another activity.  I have a surprise for her though.  In November she will go back.  I know she is going to be so excited.  November slows way down so it will be easier to make sure she is there every week.  I cannot wait to see her dance again.

This is the sketch this was based on.


Here is my layout with my sweet ballerina.



Check out the other amazing creations over at Stuck On You Sketches  The layouts are amazing!!!!!

7 comments:

Charlotte Brochu said...

Darling layout! The photos are so, so cute! Love your sweet little banner and the fun colors you've used!

Sandi Cl~ said...

AW, so sweet! Love seeing your dd in her lil ballet attire. So glad that you gogt to participate in the sketch challenge. Glad those creative juices are rolling!

Tracey Gregory said...

Aww, love this little sweetie!

Nanne said...

Me too.. I am so overjoyed you wanted to play with our sketch :) You did an awesome job with it, that banner is adorable and what a little cutey pie you have there..
hugs
Nanné

Jane Stirling said...

How cute is this layout Misty, and the beautiful photo's of your little ballerina! Loving the ballet shoes hanging down the side and the banner title is too sweet... Hugs xx

Fern said...

Precious layout, Misty!!! Love the ballet slippers and the banner!!! And the photo is just darling!!! Hugs!!

Shona said...

oh this is just beautiful and she is such a cutie pie :)