Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, October 5, 2012

SOUS Creepy Crawly Die Cut Challene

I am just loving all the wonderful gals over on the SOUS Team.  Check out the other great ideas for today's challenge at Stuck On You Sketches.

I made a fun Halloween layout for my kiddo book.  They are all going as vampires and such so I wanted something more kid scary.  LOL

I used a free cartridge in CCR for the cuts with my Cricut Mini.




6 comments:

magicwanda said...

What a scary layout...lol
Lovin the colors and cuts it screams Halloween!
Hugs

Nanne said...

Such a great layout, love all of the little details, witch hat for example.. cute in a spooky way :)
hugs
Nanné

Lisa said...

I love your layout...it's awesome that it was done with a free cartridge!

Rose Red said...

Awesome color scheme and the ghosts are too funny!!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Loving the details on this one! Already for some great photos!

Tracey said...

Fabulous Misty...Great colours! I'd love to see your layout again when you add your little vampires:)