Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, October 19, 2012

Die Cut Challenge Pumpkin cut

Here is my layout for the Pumpkin/Vegetable cut Die Cut Challenge over at Stuck on You sketches.

I love the way this layout came out.

I used my cameo and several different svg files as well as cuts from the Silhouette Studio options.


Check out the rest of the amazing ideas over at Stuck On you Sketches!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cute! I love that jack-o-lantern background! :)

Rose Red said...

Love it! Just out of curiosity, where are you getting your SVG files?

Daily Scrapper said...

I get them from lots of places. I love littlescraps, treasure box, and lots more. :)