Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Crew Tattoos

Another fun and easy Silhouette project.

My son plays soccer all the time.  His team is called The Crew like Columbus Crew!!!  So I made these super cute tattoos for the kids.  So cheer them on this Saturday!!!!

I ordered the tattoo paper for the Cameo from Amazon.com.  Then I set up the file in Designer Studio.  Remember to flip your images.  Also, I did a test cut on junk paper to make sure it lined up and would print correctly.  This is so easy and the options are limitless!!!  Enjoy.



2 comments:

Leah (*BeeCherryLady*) said...

Ok, where do I even begin?
Well first off, I am so sorry I have been a slug with coming and visiting! I have spent hours today so far visiting all you ladies and I'm not near done yet! LOL! There is so much goodness to see!
These tattoo's are WAY crazy cool! OMG! How much fun!
Are you flipping out with your new toy? I guess I love it so much because its a whole new world of images. Having used my Cricut for years now. Ya know? Are you still doing Cricut or planning on not? Curious minds wanna know...
Anyhow, glad you are so happy and can't wait to see what else you do!

Have a great rest of your weekend...hugs, Leah

Paula Gale said...

Wow Misty - I see what you mean - this is brilliant - oh the capabilities. A lot of companies are sure benefitting from the success of the cameo... I love mine but don't use it nearly as much as I should. Too much craft stuff I suppose - and not enough hours in the day...

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of your blog to see these tattoos. Brilliant.

Paula x x x