Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, September 7, 2012

Put me in coach

For this super fun SOUS challenge I made a Thank You card to give to our WONDERFUL coach.  My son loves soccer and this year he made it on an awesome team with an awesome coach.  The season starts this Saturday against the Scorpions.  So let's all cheer on the Rio Crew!!!!!!!!!

I used my cricut mini with Craft Room Basics and All Sports.  You have to check out the amazing talents over at Stuck On You Sketches.


4 comments:

Sandi Cl~ said...

Cute card, Misty! love the green with the black and white!

Lisa said...

So cute, Misty! I love the way you did the sentiment! :)

Tammy E. said...

What a great card! Very creative with the sentiment.

Melisa Alzammar said...

What a cute card Misty.