Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My new toy

So I have been selling off some of my Cricut stuff over the last few weeks to get a new toy.  I sold a machine (small one) and several carts I never use or need.  I am excited to say my new toy has arrived.  Thank you to my sister, Brit, and Linda for buying things to help get me to this day!!!!

In my house now is a new SILHOUETTE CAMEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Just arrived today.  I am in love with this machine.  It can do so many things.  I had it hooked up and going super fast.  Cuts smooth and clean!  I am excited to play.  My hubby is out of town tonight so pizza night and movies for the kids while mommy plays crafty games!!!!

Here is the first few things I have done so far.  I will also upload a video I made over the weekend of the initial set up and my 1st cut.

I used Silhouette studio and one of the free original files to cut a decorative cover for the control panel.


Then I decided to try SCAL with my new Cameo.  Here is the result of my first page of cuts from SCAL.  


EEEEEEKKKKKKK I am such a happy girl.  

2 comments:

Marcia said...

I have been a Cricut Girl for a long time, but I also own an SCAL program that I can no longer use. I have been leaning toward the Cameo, but have so much invested in my Cricut that I don't know what to do. Dilemma!

marciasmemories.blogspot.com
mb6464@hotmail.com

Lena said...

That is awesome. I don't have a Cameo but I love it. Some of my friends do own it and watching it at work is just as much fun. I will hope to invest in one soon. LOve what you did and inspire me to take a look at the Cameo again.