Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, August 10, 2012

Back to School Sign SOUS Project

This was for a new SOUS project with school in mind.  Many of our kids are headed back to school and teachers back to work.  Around here it means back to a regular schedule.  This has been a fun, busy, and fast summer for us.  

I made this for one of my very favorite teachers.  We have been so fortunate to have the same teacher for our oldest, middle, and now the youngest child.  She is fantastic and we are super excited for Lexi as she heads off to Kindergarten.  I must say, it is easier for me knowing that she will be with Laura.  It will be easier for her because she loves Laura and will feel comforted by having her as her teacher.  

I used recess and CCR to cut this on my mini.  I have found CCR to be hit and miss but luckily today it worked.  



3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so cute! What a fun way to welcome the kids back!

Nanne said...

Way too cute Misty.. Love the colors, plus when I seen the pencil leaning up against the school house I thought "wonder if she watched Craft Wars episode 1 ?"..LOL
hugs
Nanné

Tammy E. said...

How adorable! Great project. And you are so lucky to have found a great teacher to give it to -- one that you trust with a third child!