Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, July 27, 2012

SOUS Die Cut BBQ Challenge

I had fun making this layout.  I found we have had zero BBQ's this summer.  So I plan to change that.  Why, well because I need a fab picture.  LOL And I am craving some BBQ off my own grill.

I used Block Party and a DCWV stack to create this.  I love Playtime.  I could not find the right color of paper so I printed one from my Imagine!!! Love that I can do this.

For more AMAZING layouts created by SOUS Designers head on over to Stuck On You Sketches.






6 comments:

Kimi said...

Fantastic and perfect inspiration for the fella's in my life!! :) I just love this

Lisa said...

This is very cute...I love that little chef guy! Welcome to the team, Misty! :)

Nanne said...

This has to be one of my all time favorite cartridges and I'm glad this challenge got you to put your's to good use, this layout is adorable..
Hugs
Nanné

magicwanda said...

Ok now that I have seen everyones projects with this cart I really have to get it!!!!Awesome layout..
Hugs

Tracey said...

Fabulous layout.........how great does the cook look!

www.raybanwayfareroutlet.com said...

wholesale jersey is your best chooice.