Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 4th

Happy 4th of July!!!!

Here is a cute layout I made using my Imagine.  I used Enjoy the Seasons and Stand and Salute.  All the patterned papers are from the Imagine.  I love using just white CS.  Pus I have a million ink refills to use.  :)



2 comments:

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Very nice layout. I have lots of pictures from the 4th that I eventually need to get done. Thank you for the ideas.

Nanne said...

that's an amazing layout and I too have this Imagine cart and have never used it..This is so inspiring :)
hugs
Nanné