Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, July 20, 2012

Announcement

I am VERY excited to announce that I have joined the Stuck On You Sketches Design Team (AKA SOUS). I have been watching these wonderful crafters create such beautiful things over the last few years and am thrilled and honored to have been invited to join them. My first project was a hidden journaling tag. To go see all the amazing ladies are their art go to http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.com/ 






Tools: Cricut imagine, trimmer, gel pen, and adhesive

Cartridges: Built in shapes on the imagine, Imagine More Cards, Give a Hoot

The CS I use with my Imagine is Bazzil textured white.  Come back often and check the SOUS creations!!!!!!

3 comments:

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Love your layout. Great idea for the journaling tags. Thanks for sharing and congrats on the Design Team!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Fabulous .. and welcome aboard!

Nanne said...

Aaaaaw, such a cute layout Misty.. love the tags by the way..
hugs
Nanné
p.s. welcome to the family (sorry I'm a bit late :)