Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sweet Sun in the Summer

I love these pictures of my daughter from the other day at the park.  She was loving the feel of the grass and the warmth of the sun.

It has been a while since I finished a layout.  I saw a cute one on pintrest and decided to do my own take on it.

I used Me and My Big Ideas paper from the Mambi sheets stack.  I paired it with some simple CS from a Coredinations paper pack.

The cuts are from gypsy font, Mickey Font, Cricut Basics, and Plantin.  The sun is an svg cut I have.  I did most of my cutting on the cricut mini (excluding the svg :).)

I did lots of inking using my powder puff inks.  I love that my LSS is carrying them individually now.  These are some of my favorite inks to add detail with.  Then I used my gel pen to add the white details.

Enjoy!!!




3 comments:

Patti said...

I love this layout, especially how colorful it is! Thanks so much for sharing.

callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

Nanne said...

oh gosh this is too cute and I recognized the sketch right away.. You need to submit this to us girls over S.O.U.S (stuckonusketches.blogspot.com
Hugs
Nanné
p.s. new follower :)

kim.mom said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this layout!