Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, June 16, 2012

More layouts!!!!

Here are a few layouts from the last few months I never posted.

The first one is of my crazy 8 year old at soccer camp during Spring Break.  He loves this sport so much!!!  The camp is called Got Fit, thus the title.  I used the soccer cart for the title and went super simple.

The next one I made with my Imagine.  Sadly it has died and I am awaiting another replacement.  This is using the JT cart that I was super excited about.  I had to hand cut the pieces because the blade was not working right. 

The last one is using makeup party.  My daughter is such a girlie girl!!!!

Enjoy!!!