Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, January 7, 2012

Winter Wonderland Layout



I just love playing with my Imagine.

Here is a layout using a beautiful Echo Park paper line called Holly Jolly!!!! I also used Winter Woodland and my Imagine. I added a gemstone for the doorknob on the house.

I put together a fun video for you all to share how I get RGB codes for some of my favorite paper lines and then used them on my Imagine to print elements and background papers to go with the beautiful lines available at my LSS.

Here is the layout.

Here is a video to show you guys how I get RGB codes for some of my favorite paper lines.

1 comment:

The Cropping Canuck said...

TFS. I'm going to forward this to my friends with Imagines.