Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, January 28, 2012

Another scene LO


Hey there Daily Scrapper again well Misty for short LOL.

You can see my blog over at The Daily Scrapper

Today's layout is just for my daughter who loved to explore and learn at her old preschool. She enjoyed her friends and teacher so much. After a move she is now at a new school she loves also, but I know she misses her old friends.

I used Doodles Charms and Create a critter with Bazzil solids and Quick Qoutes Good Times patterned papers.

I love mixing and matching colors to make the elements. Because isn't a blue turtle just fun!!!!!!! I also used a bunch of white gel pen to add an extra boost to the colors.

Enjoy!!!






2 comments:

Ludwig said...

Cheap Newport Cigarettes are one of the most famous brands of cigarette. Marlboro is evolved from its London factory on the Marlborough Street after which it is named. Largest manufacturing plants of Marlboro are Virginia and Richmond now. Newport Cigarettes come with filters but at that time the filtered cigarettes were considered as less harmful and so preferred by women mostly and the unfiltered cigarettes were for men and were known as men cigarette.

~ŠǿƒŧβŖñ™~ said...

OMG.. I am so trying to learn to do layouts like this!.. I have not scrapbooked in over 4 months...