Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Thursday, November 17, 2011

Made with 100% love


Here is another Imagine layout. I used Kate's kitchen to creat the papers and all the details. I can tell you this stuff is fun. I used my gel pen for detail and Quick Qoutes powder puff inks for the distressing on the edges and I like the way it came out. The green paper is even from a sheet of edge to edge printing.

I am so happy I have a working Imagine and am excited to see all of it's possibilities. No, I have gone moved away from my paper piecings. I love them. They take a lot of time so I will be setting aside 1 day a week to work on them.
I do have to say I am glad I waited to get one. I got mine at a steal last month. Way lower than the HSN price and even lower than the WM price coming up on BF.
Enjoy.

No comments: