Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, November 19, 2011

In the mood




I must be in the mood for Christmas!!!!


Then, using Art Philosophy I created gift bags filled with candy.

Last, I followed up with 2 chipboard houses, a church, lots of trees, and a few snow men from Winter Woodland for my front room.

I must be feeling festive today. :)

Enjoy

2 comments:

*Debbie* said...

lovely thanks so much for telling me about your layouts they are all so very nice
Debbie
what size did you cut the ornaments please

Team Craftwell said...

Lovely ornaments! so beautiful!!!

Did you apply for the Craftwell design team? if not you still have time!

Just submit your projects to: designteam@craftwellusa.com

Team Craftwell