Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Thursday, November 10, 2011


Here is a video showing how I do my screens without emulsion, using instead commercial quality vinyl. I also use chipboard in the middle instead of a planteen. I do leave it in the machine but it gives me more freedom of placement and keeps the ink on the right side of the shirt. I dry my screens after washing with a hairdryer.

Good luck wishes to RVFC U8 team Real this weekend and they play in the Gold division of the Gaylord Shepard tournament. A very special thank you to Grieta Gilchrist over at The Gilchrist Law Firm for sponsoring our team this weekend.

No comments: