Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Hauntings Treat Box



This is Misty over at The Daily Scrapper

I love the way this super cute treat box came out. I am going to make 20 for my son's class. :) I used a black coredinations sheet and cut it using fit to page on a 12 x 12 which ended up cutting at 10 inches. Then I cut mats starting at 3 X 2 1/4 and going down by 1/4 each time. The skeleton is a part from a different cut on real dial size and 2 inches. I have no idea where there the ribbon came from. :) Add in a white gel pen and lots of pop dots and you have a cute scary treat box!!!

Skull page 39 of Happy Hauntings at 2" on real Dial size
Box page 101 at 10" or fit to page on a 12 x 12

PP is doodlebug designs
CS is Core-dinations


No comments: