Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Raven


Happy Halloween. This is a project I made a while back but wanted to show it again to my new followers or those of you who may have missed it.

I love Happy Hauntings. This house was a PIA but came out sooooooo cute!!!!!!! :) Totally worth the work.

I had planned on many more projects but 3 imagines later and a much better bad back I am just getting around to my scrap space again.

To hop along with Raven for her birthday and all the fab designers go to the next post for the line up.

1 comment:

The Cropping Canuck said...

PIA - lol. It looks great!