Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, October 1, 2011

Art Philosophy


This is Misty over at The Daily Scrapper

So I have been moving for the last 2 weeks. This week my Art Philosophy set came in and because everything was packed I could not play. This afternoon I set up my craft studio and grabbed my Art Philosophy. Even though it is a quick card idea, boy did it feel good to be creative for just a few minutes. This picture is not the greatest but that is because I need to unpack my good camera still. This is with a cheap camera we have for the kids to use.

The paper is My Mind's Eye. I used Powder Puff ink from Quick Quotes and my pink acrylic blocks from Paper Trey Ink (I think LOL).

No comments: