Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cheer Shirt YUDU Project




So I have been playing with the vinyl idea with my yudu. Let me tell you, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! I made this shirt from design to complete in less than an hour. She LOVES her Cheer shirt and It cost me less than $5 total to make, including shirt, ink and vinyl. Plus, we had fun together. I was looking at t-shirts online for her to wear to cheer practice and they were $22 plus shipping. SCORE I used Quarter Note and Mikey font for the letters and the second Paper Doll cart for the pom poms.

2 comments:

AndreaA said...

Very cute.......and she sure looks HAPPY!!!!

kisatrtle said...

Very clever