Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Monday, July 25, 2011

Wow Look at me go, 3 days in a row



Here is a layout I did just for me. Well for my son but it is a personal layout. I love this paper line called Bella Rose by My Mind's Eye. I used Dreams Com true, Don Juan, and Birthday Bash on this one. The title Ghassan is the part my sweet boy played. My son is the boy in the black robe. He did a great job and his part was super funny. He will be excited to see his play photos in his book when he gets back from California. I sure miss that boy but I am thrilled that he gets to spend some time with his dad this summer.


These photos are kinda crappy but this layout really is pretty cool. The papers are very pretty and work well together. The trees were all over the set and we provided a rug and brass vessels for the props. The cuts from Dreams Come True were perfect for this layout.

1 comment:

The Cropping Canuck said...

Great layout! Your son will love it.