Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Sunday, July 24, 2011

My first "5 chicks" class woot woot


This is the layout for my "Paper piecing with Misty" class. I am super excited to get started with fun classes. I will be doing a layout class, a decor class, and a kids klub every month.


I am in love with this paper line. It is My Mind's Eye Lime Twist.


The picture is from my cell phone on opening night. I will get a better one up soon. :)



The class is August 13th if anyone from NM wants to come join me.

2 comments:

*CATS* Creations said...

Hi Misty, I LoVe how your layout turned out and ConGrAtuLatiOnS on having such a great opening night. I look forward to seeing more.

Cathy :o)
http://cat2jona.blogspot.com/

Robyn said...

Hi Misty, I wish you lived in Ohio I would take your class!! I love your layouts!! I really enjoy looking thru them. I can't wait for Sat mornings to check your blog for new layouts. You are such an inspiration to me as well as others, I'm sure. Ty Have a great day!Robyn