Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, July 23, 2011

A couple of layouts from the most fun day ever with Linda

Today one of my best friends hung out with me all day while my husband took my kids to the race track. Wow, yep you guessed it, a whole day to ourselves. We shopped at the Hen House Paperie (where I was super excited to get a score pal mini), ate lunch at Dion's, and visited her dad for some SCAL play time. It was 4 by the time we finally got back to the house. We sat down at my table and begand working on our projects. She has a layout to finish and I did a couple of layouts too. Here is what I came up with. They are from papers we bought today at the store.
I found this super cute Page Map idea and this is my take on it.


















2 comments:

Celeste said...

Oh wow such a beautiful layout. I love it.

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Very pretty layout! :-)