Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Saturday, June 25, 2011

Time 4T Birthday Blog Hop Day 2

Welcome to the Time 4T Birthday Blog Hop. This blog hop runs from June 24th through June 25th. If you are coming from (insert name/link to prior blog) you’re on the right track. If you just joined us, you can go back to the beginningHERE and hop along with us.We’ve had so much fun creating this hop, and we have a wonderful line up with some oh-so-talented creators. You will see some lovely projects having to do with a birthday theme and have a chance to win some blog candy along the way. Be sure to come back both days because all blogs in this hop will post a new project each day. In order to be eligible for the blog candy, you must post a comment on each participating blog and become a fan of all the blogs.

My project to share is a complete Princess party set up. I used the Echo Park dots and stripes papers for the decorations. My princess LOVED it. :) She especially loved the "birthday cones." LOL This is the amazing princess we hired to sing and dance with her friends. Happy 4th birthday baby girl.




Here is a list of the complete lineup for this hop:


Thanks for hopping by and please stop by tomorrow for more exciting projects.

If you want, you can stop by Tristans Craftin Times:http://tristans-time-4-craftin.blogspot.com/ and wish him a happy bday. He is unable to participate in his bday hop due to illness and loss of power and internet but he is with us in spirit.


BLOG CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah for Blog Candy Right!!!!!!!!!!!! I am giving away 3 very special paper piecings to the lucky winner. Once I will draw a winner we will chat about what you want and what I have that I can make for you and I will hand make them and send em off!!!!!!!!!! If you like how that sounds post a response and you will be entered to win.

Next up is Shannon: www.purplelionpaper.com/blog

11 comments:

Brenda said...

Great Princess party set up! I can see why your Princess loved it.

http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com
HappyScrapper64@bex.net

Theresa said...

Too cute...everything looks so awesome. TFS!
firelass51@aol.com

Suzanne said...

What an amazing party setup and fun day. The princesses are beautiful especially the little one. I bet the kids all loved it.

Gaylynn said...

A party fit for the princess. Just wonderful.

Rachelle said...

How fun!
Your little princess is adorable.
Rachelle

joyfulhrt@gmail.com

www.creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com

Shawnee said...

Very cute. It looks like a wonderful party.

craftaholic said...

So,So Very Sweet!! Love your set up!! She is a cutie!! Thanks for sharing and Being part of a very Special Hop!!


Please help spread the word about my Huge Giveaway over on my blog!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥

Lisa R. said...

Fabulous party set for a cute little princess! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Jamie said...

Very cute party! Looks like a lot of fun!

Jamie
jlieungh23@gmail.com
http://stellardesignz.blogspot.com/

Fot said...

Super princess party, Your daugther is ADORABLE!! Loving the cones,Thanks for sharing :-)
Scrappingmamma~ustoleit@comcast.net
http://www.scrappingmamma.net

Tristan's Time 4 Craftin' said...

wow yours daughter was very lucky. Thank you for doing my birthday hop