Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Thursday, June 23, 2011

My wonderful news






Soooooooooooo I am super excited to share today with everyone that I will be a Designer with the 5 chicks design team and instructor over at The Hen House Paperie in Albuquerque NM. I you want to see all of the amazing things in store at this new shop Join us on July 15 for a fabulous open house celebration.

Here is a smaple of the paper piecing work that I do. I hope you will get a chance to come by and check us out and sign up for one of my classes!!! You are gonna LOVE it!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Love your cards! Congrats on your Awesome news:)
~Kim

Flair Girl said...

This Design Team is SO exciting and I am so proud to be on it too! I rally like this paper piecing, especially the carousle horsee-I saw it yesterday when Linda had it for her class. It's just so sweet and gorgeous too!

the Daily Scrapper said...

Thank You I like the horse too. We worked hard on them and spent several hours perfecting them. I am excited to use my horse in a layout.

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Congratulations!!!! :-)