Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Friday, June 17, 2011

My boys are headed to summer camp







So today I made them journals to write and draw in. I want them to have something they can have as keepsakes. Something to remember in their own words and pictures what camp was all about. My 7 year old really dislikes work unless is is soccer. He saw his brother's journal and went nuts with excitement and wanted one for himself. ROCK on super cool dragon from Indie Art. LOL


I used a DCWV stack for the background paper and the chipboard from it for the covers.

2 comments:

Pinkie Pie said...

so cute!!

Jamie said...

I love them and think they are an excellent idea!