Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Thursday, June 2, 2011

100+ Cartridge Blog Hop with Cricut Craft Room

Hello there.


You should have come from Michelles's blog...



If you did not and would like to start at the begining you can go to http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/

Today I am hilighting 4 cartridges for the Cricut Craft Room Blog Hop. I have Preserves, Campin Critters, Nifty Fifties, and 3 Birds on Parade.



For preserves I am sharing a card I have shared a long time ago but I still LOVE it. I used the apple. This card is simple but really makes a statement.



For Campin Critters I used the camper paired with Don Juan for the title. The colors on this are so vibrant but alas I cannot seem to get my camera to get a better picture. But this camper is adorable. It is super easy to make too.



For 3 Birds on Parade and Nifty Fifties I made a fun card I am going to use for a friend who is going on a long trip around the country. I used the car from Nifty Fifties and paired it with the title from 3 Birds on Parade. As much as I love the cute birds, I use 3 birds on parade mostly for the amazing titles it has.


Now please go to Nikki Jones- http://scrapbookingdiva1.blogspot.com/


My blog candy is, a $10 GC to Paper Trey Ink. You have until Sunday at 10:00 MST to enter. I will do the drawing early Monday morning. Enjoy!!!

32 comments:

Courtney Larson said...

Wonderful projects Misty

Ms.BDiamondDiva1 said...

Too cute:P

Lilygirl said...

Great projects, I love the camping LO!!

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

BEAUTIFUL cards! love that layout!!! tfs! -Sam :-)

Laurie said...

Nice Projects@

Amanda said...

These are great! TFS! I am a new follower.

amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

Jenn Roseman said...

Great projects!

Ricki said...

Cute stuff!

Scrappin Dhilly said...

Very cute projects! Love them all especially the camper from Campin Critters

Laura (tweetyb) said...

Awesome projects! Love the apple card! TFS!

♥ Laura ♥
tweetyb@satx.rr.com
http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

Jen L said...

I like your apple !!

BunnyFreak said...

Love the cards. I love the phases on the 3 birds on parade cartridge.

KAT said...

you're doing a great job with your blog. i love, love, love your journey layout with the 57' chevy. i used to have one of them. great job!

Rene said...

great job.. just love the car card! :-)
wishuponascrap.blogspot.com
craftychickdesgins.blogspot.com

Lady Fair said...

Very cute projects, love that car! lflinesatcomcastdotnet

Linda said...

Awesome projects Misty! TFS and have a great weekend! Aloha, Linda

http://simpleandsassycreations.blogspot.com

kimberlin845 said...

Fantastic projects! Love the "journey" card- TFS!
kandrewsny@yahoo.com

mysweetpaperdreams said...

I love the layouts and cards! you are very talented, TFS!
Tammie_K

Janeen said...

Great job on your projects! Love the apple, so cute! I love the camping page, don't you just love Campin Critters and the Happy Campers paper?! Thanks for sharing your talent! :)

lovelyinspiredcreations.blogspot.com
majelica at comcast dot net

TerryM said...

These are really great projects. Love the apple card.

Angie Boswell said...

I have to agree with you. The apple card is a keeper. I like the camper too.

Charlotte Cornett said...

Awesome projects!!!

Charlotte Cornett said...

Awesome projects!!!

Autumn said...

Cute cute cute projects!!! Got me a white gel pen today so I can try some of that "stitching" you guys do! TFS!

autumnwillis925 at gmail dot com

jandapeiffer said...

Your layouts are adorable! Thanks for being an inspiration!

Cheryl's Crafting Corner said...

Love the camper card! They are all cute!

sweetlilscrapper said...

love your work!

sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

Gaylynn said...

I'm going to try the preserves cart because your apple turned out adorable.

katieo said...

I love your retro cuts. I have to check out the phrases on 3 Birds on Parade.
katieoscreations@gmail.com

Connie Layman said...

Love your projects! The pirate is adorable!

'Chelle said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the camping layout! I'm gonna have to get that cart!

It's a lil past 10pm sunday...but I hope you include me in the blog candy giveaway!

the Daily Scrapper said...

OK Because I had a whirlwin day doing birthday party stuff for my daughter I will close it here. I will post the drawing winners after we get back from soccer camp so come back around noon. :)