Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Yo Ho Ho Pirate Layout










I love this set. My hubby had a friend over so I cut all the pieces and put them in a bag. I took my Vintage Photo ink, a sponge dauber, and my tweezers. I watched father of the Bride 2 and put it all together. It is sooooo cute.

This layout does not have the pieces adheared yet, so I may move them around a bit.



My tip here is to not be afraid to layer your pieces to make 2-3 into one piece. It gives them real dimension.

2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Those are darling layouts! Pirates always have a softspot for me!

Ms.BDiamondDiva1 said...

Love the lay out!!!:-)