Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Monday, May 9, 2011

My Pink Stamper challenges

Challenges are for My Pink Stamper
Twelve: Kids theme card






Eleven



Ten



Nine



Eight



Seven: my summer card with a surfer girl. I got the girl in a swap and never used her. this was a perfect reason to.

Seven:


Six: My layout



Five: The bird and music are popped up for the 3d challenge. I made one like this before and this was a perfect reason to make a few more. this time I made 5 more so I have a set of 6. :) I changed up the colors this time around and added lots of pen work.


Four


Three



Two: I used Kraft CS on the tops of the castle towers


One

2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Misty you are totally rocking the challenges! i love all the pooh cards

Emily said...

All your challenge projects are great! You did a wonderful job :)