Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Monday, May 30, 2011

DinoMite







I absolutely LOVE this 3 Bugs in a Rug paper line. It is called Dawson. I was super excited to pick it up in Utah while we were there a few months ago. It is super cute and fun to work with. I am not sure where I picked up the fun dinosaur but he cut out beautifully.


My tip today is this: Everyone is using the heck out of the faux stitches (I love to use them) but sometimes you can change it up by running a few wiggly lines. Just put a few large waves in a line and then do a double line to add texture. It is a great way to put a different touch with the same sort of feel to it on your paper.


Each sheet on this was inked with matching ink. I am usually a fan of quick and easy which mean using the same Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink. I am trying to decide if I like that or this better. :)


On the title I used stickles in random circles to add more texture to the page.


Enjoy your Memorial Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I think it looks great!

Nati Tristan said...

What an adorable dino!!! Gosh! THis is the perfect layout for a little boy! I have to get to doing layouts like these!

Ms.BDiamondDiva1 said...

Super cute!!!:P