Be Patient with my blog as it is a work in progress for the next few days. I have a header I like and a blinkie. So now I need to completer the rest of the template. I am learning PS5 as I do this so it may take a few days. Happy Crafting ~~Misty


Monday, May 2, 2011

Can I have S'more?








I was playing around this weekend with the super cute new set from Creative Kuts called Camping. I just love this girl with her marshmallow. So I paired her with a campfire, some trees (I used these to pull in some of the bright green but not too much,) and a title from the Campin Critters cartridge. The paper is DCWV from the green stack. CS is Bazzil.

4 comments:

Janeen said...

This is an adorable layout! TFS!

lovelyinspiredcreations.blogspot.com
majelica at comcast dot net

Kim said...

So CUTE ! I'm loving the bear:)
~Kim

Nati Tristan said...

I love love love love that layout! I love it so much! I have been wanting to do a bear like that!

Anonymous said...

I love your cards! You are a true inspiration!
Bethxx